12.17.2008

Personal Style



Name: B to tha M to tha A to tha Y
What are you wearing right now? Oh gosh, black sportsbra and boyshorts.


How old are you?
21

Where do you live?
Atlanta, Ga (shawty!)

What do you do for a living?
I'm a college student that works in a gym

What are your favorite brands?
Pishah, I don't do brands.

What's the worst outfit you've ever worn?
5th grade: purple sweater, purple jeans, purple shoes, and all types of purple hair adornments

What is the most expensive thing in your wardrobe?
A black winter coat.

What is the last thing you bought?
a HUGE coffee table book entitled Cosmos

How many pairs of sneakers do you own?
lets just say, I only wear 2 of the pairs that I own.

How many pairs of jeans do you own?
4

Car, bike, or skateboard?
Car or feet yo

What inspires your style?
Charlie Brown, Atlanta, my awesome body.

Style Icon?
Judy Funny (Doug's big sister) & Vince Guaraldi

What's your favorite era for fashion?
the beatnik era

When was the last time you got into a fight?
my attorney advises me to not answer this question.

Sweater, Wind Breaker, Blazer or Parka?
Cardigan

T-Shirt or Button Down?
Button Down

Skinny or Boot-cut?
Skinny

Belt or Suspenders ?
Suspenders!!

If you could afford to you would…
????

Cash or Credit?
$$Cash$$ KA-CHIIING.

No comments: