11.09.2010

Regardez: Lanvin for H&M


After the Spring 2011 show Alber Elbaz said, "I'm not a cool designer, and Lanvin is not a cool brand,",I beg to differ. H&M provider of cool yet super affordable clothes has collaborated with the French House to bring us what may just be the coolest clothes you will wear this year. The collection that launches in select H&M stores worldwide next week November 20 revisits some of the bestselling looks Elbaz has created over the years.

In the Fall of 08 these patent leather bronzed oxfords came down the runway and I have been craving a pair since. Looks like my wait is almost over, a version of that shoes will be mine soon enough. Here are a few images of the collection up close and personal. Check it out!









6 comments:

Klee said...

YAY FOR LANVIN!
I wish there was a H&M somewhere in Charleston!
Check out my giveaway Najeeeeeee
We should totally go for drinkies one weekend you think?!!
Klee xx
http://fadetogreyblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

ahh lavin = amazing!! i want every single thing in that collection - i wish i had access to h&m!

feel free to check out the giveaway on my blog
(:
http://kissbangsnap.blogspot.com

najee said...

Klee- I know that would be the ideal perhaps even a ZARA as well!I am actually going the collection launch this weekend in Atlanta!
We should totally get together soon. (Facebook Me)

Shalysse-I always travel for fashion.I just need it in my life!Thanks for the invite, I shall.

Cassandra Leigh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cassandra Leigh said...

love these shoes! Jealoussss
xoxo
http://converseprada.blogspot.com/

FASHION TALES said...

These are such great photos! I simply love your expression with your Lanvin bags, filled with excitement! thanks for sharing! -xo