7.17.2009

Personal Style



Name:Niccole Ferraro

Occupation: Retail Manager

Dream Job:Stylist for magazine photo shoots

Best Sartorial (style) advice from your parents?
keep it basic and it will never go out of style


Style icons? Anybody from the 1940's or 50's


Describe your personal style…
MOD.


Favorite designers? Marc Jacobs, Zac Posen, Chanel


Most cherished item? My Bakelite jewelry.


I feel best wearing?
Cut off jean shorts and my boyfriends old t-shirt


The first thing I look at in another persons outfit...
Can you see their panty line and what kind of shoes they are wearing


I never break this fashion rule…
wearing clothes that are too tight (ughh gross)


Never caught wearing?
Too much makeup


Dress to impress who?
Myself. If I look good I feel good.


Guys I date generally…
Have tattoos and no sense of style


Your next "must have" purchase?
Menswear Blazer


Favorite item of clothing?
Ankle Grazer Skinny Jeans. Perfect b/c I'm short.


Most stylish city?
Paris of course



When I was high school I wore…
MC Hammer pants, silk shirts and leather mini skirts


Sports?
Um no....


Favorite vacation spot?
San Fransisco

Favorite neighborhood restaurant?
Monza


Favorite cocktail?
Not big on cocktails just give me a beer.

No comments: