3.12.2009

Show up and Show OUT!!!



So I have finally gotten back to my computer to say the Vuitton girl this season is showing up and showing OUT!!! That much can't be said for those late comers to the show. It was exaggeration it was excess it was 80's it was early 90's it was over the top and full of what we expect from Vuitton. The shoes were... soooooooo sever and hard but ultra feminine and luxurious. The bags, for me were not the star of the show the tailoring an odd proportions made me sit up and take note. That section of red tailored jackets I loved and I can't get enough of. The nude/camel color stuff that came after was amazing. She is full on French, this Vuitton Girl it is undeniable you tell that even the models enjoyed playing the part. So to Marc,I say yet another job WELL DONE but I expect this sort of thing from him. Im on a fashion high or maybe im just sleep deprived oh well where was that bottle of wine?

No comments: